Like many other Web sites, www.insidetheboards.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.insidetheboards.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.insidetheboards.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of InsideTheBoards, LLC’s Website.
InsideTheBoards, LLC is located at:
4621 ViewCrest Ct ,
Lorain, Ohio 44053
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use InsideTheBoards, LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, InsideTheBoards, LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on InsideTheBoards, LLC All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.insidetheboards.com (or equivalent web properties, e.g. www.insidetheboards.com, https://www.insidetheboards.com) for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.insidetheboards.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.insidetheboards.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.insidetheboards.com
Redistribute content from InsideTheBoards, LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. InsideTheBoards, LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of InsideTheBoards, LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws InsideTheBoards, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- InsideTheBoards, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to InsideTheBoards, LLCa non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of InsideTheBoards, LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of InsideTheBoard’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The material and content available on this website is for informational and education purposes and should not be construed as constituting medical advice. For that, please contact your physician or other appropriate health care provider.
InsideTheBoards, LLC is in no way affiliated with the The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE™), Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX-USA™), National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME®), the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc (NCSBN®), or National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, (NBOME ®). All exam names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the respective policies on irregular behavior outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies
We understand buyer’s remorse. However, before you request a return/refund, please consider emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and see if there’s something we can do to help remedy your concern or could otherwise offer you to keep you as member of the InsideTheBoards community. We want to overdeliver for you and help you succeed, so if it’s within our power, we will do it.
Our general policy normally lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we don’t normally offer refunds or exchanges. However, send us an email at email@example.com explaining your situation (we get that there always exceptions to these types of things, and our biggest goal is to help you and of course we want to keep you happy 🙂 Any refunds issued will be prorated based on the months you used the product(s), and the unused portion (months of a given product/platform) of the product or service under question used in good faith use (i.e. you can’t order a Study Smarter Bundle and use all the monthly activated shelf Qbanks and tutoring hours within the first month under your account and then request a refund for the equivalent of 11/12 of the purchase price). Each purchase of a Study Smarter Bundle is intended only for use by one customer. Any return requested will be prorated based on the following calendar month. (i.e. cancel on July 5 or July 31, and your refund will be calculated from August 1st and based on the number of unused months remaining in the subscription period, which terminates 1-year from the date of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Any portion of a service or application that has been used
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 4621 ViewCrest Ct Lorain Ohio US 44053.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4621 ViewCrest Ct Lorain Ohio US 44053
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Other Transparency Stuff
Throughout our website (especially on our blog and resources page) we do link to certain products. For instance, books or materials from Amazon.com. Many of the links are “affiliate links” whereby we receive a small commission if you choose to purchase the product through the respective affiliate.The commission comes at no additional cost to you. We set these up in hopes of helping cover the cost of website maintenance, media file hosting, design services, contest and promotional materials, etc. First off, thank you, if you do find our content valuable and end up purchasing via an affiliate link. It’s much appreciated. We strive to only recommend items, platforms, books, resources etc. which we either use/used for our board prep, have worked with the company/author, etc. and have reviewed the product ourselves and know it’s trustworthy and valuable, or otherwise is, in our judgment, extremely valuable and worthwhile. If you would like more info about these matters, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to respond.
Personally, I (Patrick) am a big fan of the approach of people like Pat Flynn who discloses income from his various business endeavors. We don’t intend to copy his approach exactly, but definitely would be happy to share information with you (especially if you’re interested in entrepreneurship and advice on how to get a web-based business up and running, costs, financial details etc.).
Finally, if, after having read this, you think there’s something we need to address, add, delete, or otherwise modify, let us know. We appreciate your time and always enjoy getting feedback (positive or otherwise) to help us improve. Thanks.